General Terms and Conditions for Membership of Casinoval
Casinoval.com (the "Site") is managed by Browntown Holdings LTD hereinafter located at Agiou Louka 4 Pallouriotissa, Cyprus, 1040. Browntown Holdings LTD shall be referred to as "Casinoval
" or "Company".
The use of this website and casino online Casinoval
is subject to limitations, terms and conditions. All activities, promotions and or participation in Casinoval
are governed by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and understand them fully.
1. The Player becomes party to and agrees to fully abide by all terms and conditions, having read and fully understood them.
2. The Player should only take part in the games and activities of Casinoval
if it is legal for them to do so according to the laws of the jurisdiction where they are playing from. In that sense, access is prohibited to US citizens.
3. Under no circumstance may persons under the age of 18 years play on this casino site.
4. The player understands that our games, software, promotional and other material is for entertainment purposes only and does not find any of it offensive or objectionable.
reserves the right to de-activate your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notifying you. Subject to a review of the reasons for de-activation, any balance in your account at the time of such de-activation may be credited to you. In its discretion, Casinoval
reserves the right to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Casino account under any of the following conditions.
a. If you give wrong or misleading registration, identification or account information.
b. If you live in a jurisdiction where participation in the games is not allowed by law.
c. If you are under the legal age.
d. If caught cheating or suspected by the Company that you have made use of, or employed any automated system designed to defeat the Casino on line.
e. If you have previously cancelled your credit card or other forms of deposits made to the casino.
f. If the name on your Casino account does not correspond to the name on your credit card(s) used to buy on your Casino account.
g. If there is proof that indicates you have more than one account that is active in the Casino on line.
h. If you have let (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else play on your Casino account.
i. If you take part in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that promotion.
j. If you have been identified as a bonus abuser, playing strategies designed to withdraw promotional money.
6. The player must supply information such as copy/copies of proof of identity, credit card/s and a signed fax back form etc. to Casinoval
for security and verification before any payment may be made. If the player does not supply adequate security information before a payment is made, Casinoval
reserves the right to withdraw winnings from the players account.
7. Once the withdrawal process is initiated by the customer, they will need to present the required documentation in a time no longer than 7 (seven) days before any payment. If the customer fails to provide those, the customer's requested amount will be returned to the customers balance. Casinoval
will not be held responsible for any delays caused whatsoever.
8. By accepting any winnings/and or prize from the Company you agree to having your name used for advertising and promotional reasons without extra compensation except where not allowed by law..
9. You are entirely responsible for taxes applicable on any lucky draws, prizes and or winnings that you gain from Casinoval
reserves the right to replace old or add new games, promotions and activities without prior notice.
11. You are responsible to maintain confidentiality of your username and/or password. You must not allow third parties or minors to enter, use information or materials, play or accept winnings on your account.
12. You alone are responsible for any purchases and/or losses that may be incurred on your account.
shall not be held liable for the Player trying to partake in games by ways not intended by the Company. Casinoval's
hall not be held liable for any computer, internet or other technical malfunction. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
reserves the right to publish your identity and other information to other casino's, banks, credit card companies etc. if we discover that you have been cheating, trying to defraud or publish false and malicious information about Casinoval's
15. The employees, distributors, associates, concessionaries, members of promotional agencies and their immediate families may not play on Casinoval
16. It is the player's responsibility to regularly review the terms and conditions, Casinoval
may from time to time update existing terms and conditions without prior notice. New terms and conditions become effective from the time they are displayed.
17. We reserve the right to report suspicious transactions to the authorities of your jurisdiction in order to prevent money laundering.
is the trade name of the Company and you obtain no rights to such terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies by using the Website and the material contained therein.
19. You shall hold the Company, its employees, agents, retailers, media partners, officers, directors, wholesalers, distributors not accountable and shall indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages that may arise as a result of the following:
a. Your acceptance of any prize.
b. Your use of any and all materials on the website.
c. Your participation in the games.
d. Your entry use or re-use of the Casino's server.
e. Your entry, use or re-use of the Website.
20. Should you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the games, you must submit your grievance to the Company in writing within (14) fourteen days. The Casino's server software shall be the only ruling result of the games, should there be a difference between the result indicating on your Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result shown on the Casino's server software shall be the final and determining result of the games.
21. Your account may be de-activated, and any balance in your account may be forfeited to the company if you do not log onto your Casino account for a period of 180 days or if you do not interact to any communication thereafter from the company concerning it.
22. All wagers must be placed with our user interface provided by Casinoval's
website. No other means of internet wagering may be permitted including "robots". Any detection of non-approved means of wagering detected will cause management to take action including account de-activation, invalidation of wins and wagers or other legal appropriate action.
23. The player's participation in our "Lucky Draws" will be processed as any other payment process to the players balance, each period result will be showed in the game platform in which also the explanation of the requirements its detailed.
reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
25. Any Lucky Draw won by collecting the e-tickets obtained through any no deposit bonus might be subjected to the maximum withdrawal limit of the promotion (if any).
26. All no deposit bonuses have a playthrough of 30x and a maximum payout amount of $50, unless stated otherwise. Any Lucky Draw won is subjected to the play through requirement of the current active promotion (if any).
27. No deposit bonuses are available only for: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom. Cashouts resulting from no deposit bonuses being used in countries not listed above will be forfeited.
28. The Player agrees that the Payment Processing will be handled for Casinoval
by another authorized company that shall be responsible for the financial account transactions.
29. Bonuses or promotions will be considered only with deposits in favour of Casinoval
. Reversed withdrawal won't be accepted for bonus or promotion purposes.
30. Failure to request your bonus before commencement of play will result in a players bonus being null and void.
31. The maximum amount paid to each player at Casinoval
is $ 3,000.00 (Three Thousand and 00/100 U.S. Dollars) per week.
32. We are committed to endorsing responsible gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We believe it is our responsibility to You to ensure that You enjoy Your wagering experience on the Casino, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
33. We are committed to supporting responsible gambling initiatives and encourage You to find information about responsible gambling at the websites of the following organizations:
All transactions will be billed by BROWNTON HOLDINGS LTD, 4 Ayiou Louca, 1040 Pallouriotissa, Nicosia, Cyprus.
This online casino is owned by Creative Software & Services N.V. and holds the rights and licenses to operate under the law of Curacao.
400% Welcome Bonus up to $100
1. This promotion is provided by CASINOVAL.
2. Under the terms of this promotion, CASINOVAL will give a sign-up bonus of 400% to players who make a deposit for the first time in the category WIN REAL MONEY account. Under the terms of this promotion, the minimum deposit amount to play is $20 and the maximum deposit amount to play is $100.
3. All new players have 30 days from the day the account is opened to claim the bonus. Thereafter, the bonus will be disabled.
4. This bonus has a play through requirement with a minimum of 30 times the combined total of the bonus plus deposit before any money withdrawal can be made.
5. Playing different games can contribute to a different percentage to obtain the wager required amount, from 10% up to 100%. The games will contribute the following percentages:
|Slots and American Roulette||100
6. When the player completes the play-through requirements, the player is then able to make a withdrawal.
7. Failure to request your bonus before commencement of play will result in a player's bonus being null and void.
100% Cash Back on the first week
This promotion is exclusively for first time REAL MONEY players at Casinoval, irrelevant of currency.
Players may take advantage of other promotions with in their first week of making deposits in conjunction with this promotion.
If the player ends up with a zero balance in their first 7 days of making deposits, the player will then be entitled via email email@example.com or via live chat to ask for their CASH BACK on all their deposits made in the first week.
You can only request this promotion up to 7 days after your first deposit.
This promotion is valid as long as it's advertised on our website.
Keep it fun and fair, bonus abusers will be banned.
Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be revised to avoid any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 10% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. Should the Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred; the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
These Rules, Terms and Conditions may be translated into many different languages. If there is any discrepancy between the English language version of these Rules, Terms and Conditions and any other language- version of these Rules, Terms and Conditions in the meaning and interpretation of any of the provisions of these Rules, Terms and Conditions, the meaning and interpretation of the provisions under the English language version shall prevail.